The Admission List For UNN Undergraduates 2019/2020
You can now check the list to confirm the provisional admission from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka provisional admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session offered to undergraduates who must have merited the offer having scaled through the processes to gain entrance into studying in UNN.
The UNN provisional admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session can be found as uploaded online in pdf format. Click Here for the primary admission list 2019/2020 (link) to access UNN additional primary admission list.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the University of Nigeria website portal unnportal.edu.ng, log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website portal unnportal.edu.ng again and login with your JAMB Registration Number and password.
- Then as granted access should enter the ‘Remita Retrieval Reference Number’ (RRR) which is a 12-digit code that is generated electronically, and it is used for making financial payments on the Remita platform to verify payment on the school portal…, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Share this post with your Friends on
Looking for something? Search below
CHECKOUT THESE HOT SECTIONS ON DM